Try our fab recreation of McDonald’s Shamrock Shake. All mint, no plastic! 💪
While McDonald’s continues to make amazing strides to be more environmentally friendly, we can make a delicious frosty Shamrock-like shake in the comfort of our own kitchen 👍!
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon mint extract (more to taste)
- 6-9 drops green food colouring
- *2 tablespoons chocolate syrup (Optional)
- *2 tablespoons whipped cream (Optional)
- 1 maraschino cherry (Optional)
- In a blender, mix vanilla ice cream, milk, heavy cream, mint extract, and food colouring until completely smooth.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup around inside walls of 2 tall glasses; pour shake into glass.
- Top with whipped cream and maraschino cherry🍒.
The Fast Food Issue
McDonald's is planning on phasing out plastic by 2025. That’s GREAT news! Let's all keep pushing for corporate change, and seek out sustainable food options over a quick bite.
Cleaning Up The Aftermath
No one likes a blender explosion or melted ice cream all over the counter. If you’ve made a bit of a mess, clean your your sticky surfaces in a snap with our Multi-Surface Cleaner. A spotless kitchen and a delicious homemade Shamrock Shake. Happy St. Patrick’s Day!